About the Album
In history Beethoven’s Violin Concerto always seems to have had opponents and advocates, but a fact is that this piece has many layers which become clearer when musicians dive into it and give us, the audience, back a profound understanding of it in their performance.
This is what violinist Liza ferschtman does. She shows us her vision of this masterwork in a sublime and radiating performance which touches you to the bone. The chemistry between her as a soloist and the orchestra is very clear and beautiful indeed. The exquisite melodies of the Romances are a perfect addition to the concert.
- Violin Concerto op. 61 in D major: Allegro ma non troppo Ludwig van Beethoven 0:30
- Violin Concerto op. 61 in D major: Larghetto Ludwig van Beethoven 0:30
- Violin Concerto op. 61 in D major: Rondo (Allegro) Ludwig van Beethoven 0:30
- Violin Romance no. 1 op. 40 in G major Ludwig van Beethoven 0:30
- Violin Romance no. 2 op. 50 in F major Ludwig van Beethoven 0:30